Reality Bites

Okay I know I just made a post about 12 minutes ago, but something EPIC just happened and I HAVE to blog about it.
So I was walking out of my room with a cup of water (empty) and my grandma was transferring some dumplings onto a plate with her chopsticks. Somehow (don't ask me how), she tripped or something and the chopstick plus the dumplings flew out of her hand towards me. And I SWEAR everything happened in SLOW MOTION for me. My grandma literally DIVED in slow mo for the dumpling (She's 67 years old so...that's like a HUGE deal) and she caught the dumpling but missed the chopsticks.
But here's the super cool part.
The chopsticks came hurtling towards me and for a moment I thought I was going to be stabbed in the eye. But I didn't and when I opened them again, the chopsticks were sitting in my cup. They landed inside D=

Yeah..it might not sound epic because I'm crap at retelling stories. But it was the best moment of my life. Too bad reality doesn't have things like background music. Otherwise it would have been awesome!

2 comments:

Matt | October 20, 2010 at 11:48 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EPICCCCCCCCCAC

crimson.tears | October 21, 2010 at 2:22 AM

MLIA MOMENT ! XD.

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales