Off to sit the exam, the wonderful exam of HEX

Warning
The following post is rated B (for boring) and contains information you will not understand. Effects include drowsiness, confusion, frustration, smashing of computer screen and death. Reader discretion is advised.


/Start Rant/

Sorry about the lengthy title, but it just suddenly popped into my head. i've been studying HEX since Math Ext1 but so far, not very good =(

I remember all my quotes and I remember all the historians and contexts...but I have NO IDEA how I'm going to form an essay with them D=

First of all, I tried writing 2 essays and they failed badly. I don't know anything about Other Historical & Archaeological Evidence Relating to Jesus Christ...but Mr Sheldrick said that there's very little on it anyway. I studied the Dead Sea Scrolls...but I only have about a paragraph on that =( 200 words? I don't think that's enough lol.

I've got heaps on Biblical Presentations but we might need 2 areas of debate so I'm sort of stuck there. I guess some of the info I have on BP is related to The Messiah Figure and The Radical Figure. Hopefully I'll be able to pull something out of a hat during the exam haha.

I'm not THAT worried about the Historiography section because I have four historians in depth on it but the Jesus section is going to stump me. I can feel it. 1500 words or more in an hour? Not sure I can make it. Usually I write about 1000words in an hour...1300 if I really know what I'm talking about. But hopefully with my new black pen, I'll be able to write a little quicker.

/End Ramble/

1 comments:

Matt | October 30, 2010 at 6:22 PM

hex lasts for 4 seconds at level four for 200 mana
on demon witch and shadow shaman

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales