Delivery~ Sweet Potato Snack


Yup! This is it! I'm starting to eat a lot of snack foods when I study. This is my latest. It looks like dried mango slice but actually it's sweet potato. It's not as sweet and there's no added sugar. It just tastes like...dried sweet potato LOL. 
Oh and another thing! My ebay orders online came in the other day. I ordered this clip-on fringe thing to try it out. It wasn't expensive at all and I tried it. It looks quite natural. Oh and I also ordered this ponytail extension thing that you're suppose to tie on. Haven't tried that yet but I will after HSC. 
So I took pictures of the fringe thing.


That's my own personal clip to keep the fringe parted. It looks like a bird's nest right now but that's because I dropped it on the floor when I tried to take the photo. Ah wells.
After lunch, I'm gonna study for Ancient History =) Wish me luck!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales