Clean Slate


Sooooo I haven't used this yet but I plan to as soon as I finish my History Extension exam on Friday. It's the MISSHA Perfect Cover BB cream. There's a lot of mixed reviews about it. Some say it's SUPER GOOD. Some say it gives you break outs. So I'll try it on a small patch of skin first before I dive into it =) Hopefully it won't break me out!!
You can buy this in the Arcade at Hurstville (the MISSHA store) or you can order online.


The above picture is where I keep all my stuff. As you can see, it's all squished together in one confined space. Mostly lotions and brushes and stuff...oh and my contacts. But yeah...this is what it looks like AFTER I tidied it up LOL. There's no room. Can't wait until the house finishes reconstructing. I'll have a HUGE room by then. 
When I was tidying stuff up, I found a 2year old concealer T_T it was frozen. Disgusting.

1 comments:

Sunny | October 29, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Dw it doesn't give you breakouts as long as you wash it off thoroughly :)

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales