Coming Clean?

Okay, it's time to beat down all the emo-ness. Eileen said to make a list of things that I normally wouldn't admit to anyone to come to terms with myself. I guess that's what I'm going to do. Maybe list what i like and what i don't like about myself too?


I become primitive when I get ticked off 
Especially to the people who are close to me. I know that's like...really weird but I guess it's my way of showing that I really care about what they say and think about me. When they say something bad that I would normally shrug off, I chuck a tantrum and shout at them. It's not really the best way of showing them I care, but I really can't control it. When I'm really pissed off, think of it as shark frenzy or a lion raging. I think that gives you a clear picture of what I can be like. Oh, and don't talk logic with me, because when I'm mad, I really don't care what's right or wrong. Think of me as...a Neanderthal man. Actually, I think I'm even worse than him LOL. Maybe an Australopithecus? 


When I'm by myself, I sit on my chair in many weird ways 
I literally perch on top of my chair...like a bird. Sometimes I do yoga on it when I'm watching a video on my computer or something. I squat on it too. I think it's because I get really restless and I don't like sitting on my bum? I dunno. 


♪ I spend way too much time talking to my own reflection ♪ 
I just find, staring into my own reflection very comforting when I'm alone =) I use to imagine there's a parallel world where I have an alternate me. Sort of keeps me from feeling lonely I guess. And no, I'm not mental :/ I just like talking to myself. No. Actually never mind. I just find talking to an image of myself easier than talking to a plushie or...talking into the toilet. 


♫ The real reason why I'm scared of Thunder... 
I'm not actually scared of Thunder. I just don't like how it sometimes come out of no where. I actually feel comforted by those soft rumbles. But I get scared because I'm scared of one of those sudden thunder cracks. So usually I just block my ears and shut my eyes when it starts thundering to save myself from screaming. I have a bad heart so when things happen suddenly my heart gets freaked out. Sorry Cinney, that's why I always scream in your ear LOL. 





♪ I'm really blind in the dark ♪ 
I think I've told several people that I have night blindness? But it's really gotten worse. Nowadays, my eyes don't even bother adjusting (they use to adjust within an hour or so). But yeah, now I just can't see in the dark lol. Even if there's a mobile light or a night light, I still can't see. Ah well. At least I don't need glasses during the day :) I dunno...do they have night goggles for night blindness or something? I'm scared because I don't want to fall off the cruise after HSC :/ 

So yeah. I can only think of those. No emo thoughts =) just something to share after so many years lol xD


PS: They found Nemo D= [link

2 comments:

Sunny | October 24, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Scream in my ear all you want, I've developed an immunity. Really!

Amy | October 24, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Haha =) babes that's really kind of you.
GET READYYYYYYYYY FOR ITTTT!!!
I won't let you down *pat pat*

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales