An Ordinary Spring Day =)

I was wondering it was weird how I couldn't find my plushies =( It turns out they were squished on top of my book case. I had a bit of a tantrum because of it actually since it was cold last night and I wanted them in my bed to keep me warm =( Ah wells. 


You know how kids name their plushies weird names? Well yeah. The stingray plushie on the left side is Mr. Stingy and my favourite out of all the plushies =D It even has a sting on the bottom. I'd like to thank the person who gave it to me <3 
The one of the right, most people would know. Unless you've been living in a hole for the past few years. I bought it when I went to Shanghai with Cinney in Year 10? I think. Wonderful experience :D I've had the most fun shopping in Shanghai with Cinney than I have in AGES. Waves and waves ;) That's an inside joke.

The one squashed on the bottom is actually a bee. A present from Grace =D!! I use to rest my head on it every night instead of using a pillow. Then I figured it was a cruel thing to do. So now I put it next to my bedside table to block out the lights from my lamp. 
Oh and I was cleaning my room today =D and I found this. 


Ahaha, it's Tamama o.o Please ignore the teletubby thing on its head. It use to be a keyring. I just took off the chain =( Actually, the chain broke so I had to take it off. And yes, the thing behind Tamama is the St George 2010 Graduation cup o_o 
Sigh, taking pictures of Tamama reminds me of the good old days LOL. We use to have so much fun taking pictures of little figurines...making X relationships...doing weird poses with them hahahaha cough. 
I think it was in Year 9, I sat with Cinney and Jenny during science and they use to molest this Itachi figurine I had hanging on my pencil case. They stuck pens in weird places...
Anyway. 


This is one of the graduation pictures we took. I thought Cin looked lovely holding that bouquet. So I added more flowers. I stole the flowers from this picture my mum took while she was at some Floral Show in Canberra =D Sorry mum. It's a bit dodgy because I didn't bother spending a lot of time doing chipping and stuff. Ah well. Good enough for a ten minute effort LOL.

After HSC, I'm gonna get a DOD and then we can have more fun taking photos of them =D Oh the joy of post-HSC. But yeah *cough* for now...let's stop dreaming about that.


1 comments:

Matt | October 16, 2010 at 7:27 PM

wow id tap that stingray
then id regret it
and then ill tap it again

its just that hot :D
o ya nice flower picture LOL

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales