HSC LOG 03: Ancient History is where it should be!

So yes. I finished the AH HSC! Yay! Four more exams to go O_O
I got on twitter and saw Mary's tweet Ancient History is ANCIENT HISTORY. I nearly choked from laughing haha =D
But it's true.
The exam was alright. I loved the Hatshepsut questions, the Pompeii and Herculaneum ones were GREAT. The Greece one was a little mind boggling though =( and I didn't write a lot for the Spartan religion question.
Also, half the people in our class made a mistake because we didn't read the instructions LOL. They said to write part (a) and (b) in the same booklet and (c) in a separate one and (d) in a separate one. But we didn't.
So we spent 30minutes trying to correct our mistakes after.
And someone said, "god, who the hell reads the instructions?!" LOL.

Fail =)

2 comments:

Caramel | October 23, 2010 at 10:47 PM

lol omg we were held back FOR 45 MINUTES after that stupid exam ended. I felt like stabbing myself while you guys walked out of the hall and we had to stay at the back and wait. I was like "Geez, what's taking so long?"

Figures. But they had never put that instruction in before.

Anyway WHEE I have the Orphanage, a horror movie I think, by the same guy who did Pan's Labyrinth (not to be confused with Orphan). I'll bring it over sometime.

Amy | October 24, 2010 at 9:49 AM

omg! yes please!! I wanna watch it =D
And yeah...stupid rules lol...>__>

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales