A Day Spent on Nothing


My grandma knitted this mini jumper for my Stitch Plushie. Stitch looks awkward...in a way but adorably cute =) My grandma likes to knit things. I think most of my plushies have a jumper by now. It's so cute.
I spent the day going through the storage room. I found the Frankenstein book so I can return that and not pay for it =D I also found all my DVDs so I can watch that.
Oh and I also found this:


I think Cinney and I bought this in Year 10 during Work experience haha xD It's HILARIOUS. Ahhh the good old work experience days. We had so much fun taking caps EVERYDAY and going to the Lindt Cafe with Carmel. So many inside jokes were developed during that week. 
Anyways, it's Halloween tomorrow! I'll be taking my sister trick-o-treating again this year =) along with a friend of hers. I don't think I'm going to dress up though. I'm too old for that xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales