HSC LOG 02: Textual Form?!

Okies! So today we had English Paper 2 MODULES!
The only module that I liked was the Gwen Harwood...how ironic LOL. Because Gwen Harwood was the one that I had trouble with while studying.

Module A: Frankenstein and Blade Runner
I had to talk about..how they imaginatively portrayed individuals challenging establish values or something...it was crazy =(

Module B: Gwen Harwood
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. YES!

Module C: Fiftieth Gate
Textual form? O_O no idea what they're on about haha.

Anyways...2 down, 5 more to go! Ancient history on Friday, Math on the following Monday and Wednesday. Then History Extension on that Friday as well...it'll be a busy week next week :)
After that, I'll have 12 days to de-stress before doing VA! YAY!

1 comments:

Matt | October 20, 2010 at 11:36 PM

woo maths woo my hsc savior

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales