Cruel Cruel World

So like...my mum got robbed today T_T in the carpark...took all the money. She said they were probably tailing her after she got the money out of the bank. They poked a hole in the tyre of her car and when she got off to look at the car, they took her bag. It's a lot of money...
What has this world come to.
I swear me and my mum have very bad luck >:(
People who steal things can go stuff themselves. Taking things that's not yours is DESPICABLE. How can you live with yourselves? Think you're Robin Hood? I don't think so.
Believe me. What goes around comes around. .

Yeah...sorry about the extremely aggro post. But they did steal the money that my mum was gonna use to pay my dad's employee. It's a lot of money...no idea how they're gonna get that much again. Sigh.
AHHHHH if I had a time machine, I would go back in time with a baseball bat T______T  

8 comments:

Anonymous | October 11, 2010 at 5:14 PM

that is so mean karma to them ><

Sunny | October 11, 2010 at 8:04 PM

=(
Think of it this way - money can be earned back, life cannot. At least your mum got away unharmed so that is GOOD luck.
But dw, karma will get theeeem

Amy | October 11, 2010 at 8:28 PM

I know right D=
That's what I told my mum :(
But yes. KARMAAAA

Caramel | October 11, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Bastards. I hope they got run over while making their getaway.

Amy | October 11, 2010 at 10:04 PM

LOL CARMEL x]
No, but honestly...aggro amy is certainly living up to her name right about now.

Eric | October 11, 2010 at 10:12 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ray | October 11, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Chin up!

Anonymous | October 13, 2010 at 7:15 PM

FCUK THOSE STUPID IDIOTS I HOPE THEY GET CAUGHT RAH RAH! Soz for the caps, I blame HSC stress. =D

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales