Mud Mask! and Banana Chips


I got these a while ago. Some lady introduced them to me while I was walking out of Myers o.o Beauty Mineral use the minerals from the Dead Sea to heal/clear skin etc. I've heard of them before but never thought I'd get it because it was so expensive =( But yeah, they had some promotion thing...but the overall price was still pretty expensive. These use to be about $110 each...but they reduced the prices...so I bought all three for $240...not really worth it lol but I wanted to try it for fun =)

The facial peeling gel is pretty fun because...it literally peels the dead skin off D: I know that sounds disgusting but it's not. It's like peeling the facial mask off =D except you rub it off instead. I don't know how to explain it. 
The mud mask is mud...from the dead sea. It smells nice though =D and for about...a hour after i wash it off, my skin literally has no blemish. But then the redness comes back after a while...reduced...but still there O_O
The cream is nice =D it smells yummy!
I think I'll take a picture of me with the mud mask on someday LOL.

PS: I love banana chips! And taro/carrot sticks...


PPS: If Delia Deng (aka lil girl) ever reads this post. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You're a little girl no longer ;) OLD OLD girl now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales