I want a DOD =(


Dream of Dolls. I want one of them D= They're so pretty...
I know I'm a little too old to have dolls :( but these are an exception. They're more like ART than toys =(
This is so sad, swooning over dolls haha...T_T




Awwww

Oh~ what's this? Love triangle? Okay...I'll stop. This is getting out of hand =.=

Hehehe...*stop amy stop*

So yeah, these are three of my favourites anyway...maybe it's because so many people make pairings out of them blah blah.

This is actually people dressed as them o.o
Jin and her friend =)

3 comments:

Sunny | October 14, 2010 at 5:05 PM

I love these dolls! Check out these
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Dollfie
Those I'd wanted... but I had no cash.
If you ever get one, let me know ;] We can have a 'pair'. Hehehe. (L)

Amy | October 14, 2010 at 5:57 PM

oooo =D i know exactly what you mean ;)
I want the SHA doll from the Dream of Doll site xD
But I'll have to save up on that...plus clothes o.o

Anonymous | October 16, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Dude...those cost like more than an ipod...

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales