HSC LOG 01: I was at the door...


So...the creative questions played right into my hands :D But I failed the essay LOL. Probably. There were a lot of mixed people out there. Some wrote 9 booklets (cough QUEENIE cough) and some wrote very little =( I'm some where in between I reckon. But of course, quality isn't always quantity!! So don't give up on all hope now =D

Section I was...a little weird. When I was looking at the picture, I felt like I was in a Visual Arts exam. I started talking about the aesthetics: color symbolism, shape, structure and stuff. Got carried away there.

Section II was great. My hands were really sore after though, since I was regurgitating my short story =o

Section III was the worst section for me :( I was really happy when it said ONE selected text because my second related was a bit dodgy. But I ran out of things to say on the fourth page and left it like that.

BUT ALL'S WELL. I just went through all my belonging stuff. They're in the yellow rubbish bin now =) recycling is GOOD!!!

Okies. Time for some sleep, some drama and some ice-cream =) even though it's quite cold outside.

1 comments:

WTF | October 15, 2010 at 8:18 PM

WOW QUEENIE YOU BEAST!

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales