UTS

Alright, so I got into Interior Design at UTS (which was my second preference)!! I missed out my first preference (Design in Architecture) by 1 atar mark >_> since the cut-off increased to 93.15...
That just shows how popular design courses at UTS are getting.

My plans? I'm sure I'll enjoy interior design just as much. I read the handbook. Interior Design focuses more on design (the arts) than the technicality (MATH) so that's good for me. I hate math >_>
So I am now...an interior and spatial design student at UTS :) I'm glad I have lots of UTS buddies though. Cinney and Leona are both going to UTS and a bunch of other St Georgians are attending too.

PS: Goooo intel!!

2 comments:

Matt | January 21, 2011 at 1:08 AM

Congratulation on making UTS! You've made a good decision deciding to put your career in our hands!
We hope to see you achieve great things in the future!

Kind regards,

The Unofficial UTS Student Body Representative Captain

♥ Lorelei ♥ | January 23, 2011 at 7:54 PM

UTS? That was my second preference haha. I was planning to move to Sydney to study Fashion Design. Apparently it's really good there.
But ah well. Melbourne is still cool =)

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales