For the upcoming Autumn/Winter

This is just gonna be a massive photo-filled post of all the things I found while window shopping online. I recently transfered $60 to my paypal account and was browsing around.
Here's a few things that I'd really like to have...for the coming winter but can't xD
- - - - - -
Sheep Ear Muffs
Come on...you just CAN'T resist the fluffiness...
Images from Cheeserland and Minimaos
- - - - - -
Ankle Boots
Yes, I don't care if I'm slow on the trend. But, until now, I've always been infatuated with knee high boots. Somehow, these ankle ones look so cute this season.
Images from Yesstyle

- - - - - -
Mermaid Perm
Maybe not that fluffy. I don't really like frizzy hair. But the curls look so cute :(
And maybe cancel the straight fringe too.
When I finish de-layering my hair (I don't want layered hair anymore...I want those those super long luscious waterfall hair...SUPER long).
Image from Cheeserland

- - - - - -
Hoodie Scarf
These are just too adorable. I'm seriously gonna get one of these xD

Images from Yesstyle

- - - - - -
Sweater Hoodie/Dress
They look SO, SO cute in winter. Especially the hoodies with the ears XD
And yup, that's about all for now O_O.
I shall now resume online window shopping xD
PS: Gonna go out tomorrow to meet up with my friends before Nicole and Carmel leaves for the OVERSEAS...=( Gonna miss you Nicole! And have fun Carmel xD
PPS: WATCHING BURLESQUE tomorrow!! So excited 8D

4 comments:

Matt | January 16, 2011 at 8:24 PM

i like the picture of the black guy

THE DAILY LEONA | January 16, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Haha I was going to make a post about wanting ankle boots too. I really really really want them too. I just want to lay my hands all over them and penetrate my feet into those warm soles... kekekeke

Amy | January 17, 2011 at 12:00 PM

LOL Leona. Yeah xD ankle boots are so sexy. I think I'll go out and get a pair sometime this week.
@Matt: ...

Matt | January 18, 2011 at 2:28 PM

...my point exactly

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales