My New Year Resolution

Yes I know New Year resolutions are overrated...but I really wanted to make one :D seeing as it's the end of an era (high school), this is the perfect time to make a resolution!

2011 Resolution
1. Exercise more after dinner!! Seriously, most of the time I walk around the room five times and then just sit down in front of my computer. That's suppose to be really bad for my digestive system and it makes you increase weight! So don't do it. 


2. Eat less snacks!! That's a hard one since when I'm bored I like to eat snacks...haw flakes, biscuits, pocky etc...but I'll try to eat less!!


3. Be nicer to my grandma!! To be honest, most of the time I argue with her is because she doesn't like what I do...e.g. Sleeping late or not eating properly during dinner...but I'll try to change my ways :(


4. When I start Uni, START TAKING PROPER NOTES! And stay neat!! I always start out neat and organised but eventually things mess up...so this year I'll try my best to be SUPER organised!


Basically they're about it =D
STUDY HARD, WORK HARD, PLAY HARD, MAKE MONEY...HARD?!
free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales