RIP Minnie and New Blogger Feature!

Just an hour or two ago, we found Minnie the hermit crab dead next to its water bowl :/ It crawled out of its shell and just died. I think it's because of the heat.
My sister is devastated and frankly, I'm quite sad about it. But Minnie was never an active crab to begin with so we didn't even know it was feeling unwell =(
Mickey (the larger crab) is still healthy and active. It's currently climbing on the wires we gave got from the pet shop. Hopefully Mickey has more luck surviving than Minnie.
RIP Minnie...won't forget you D:

PS: So...I just realised that Blogspot offered Pageview statistics >_>
So yeah, getting rid of the free hit counter thing because that thing is unrealiable LOL.
I like the graph thing the blogger one gives me :D and you can't fake blogger statistics!!

2 comments:

Matt | January 16, 2011 at 8:21 PM

:( she was a good crab

Amy | January 17, 2011 at 11:17 AM

She was a honorable crab.

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales