Top Two Games I Played in 2010

Top Two Games I Played in 2010

1
Disgaea 

For Synopsis: [Link]
Game Type: Role Playing 
Gaming Station: PSP

Note: I played this on my PSP...and yes I know it's fairly old but I really liked it =) Still playing actually...I haven't finished the game yet. Adonis is by far my favourite character LOL...he's hilarious.
Graphics, probably a 9/10...it's a RPG but it's got English dubbed voices. That's alright thought, Laharl sounds great :D
Gameplay...probably 9.5/10...I liked it...A LOT.
2
Plants vs. Zombies
For Synopsis: [Link]
Game Type:Tower Defense
Gaming Station: PC 
This one is on my computer. It's a really great game, first introduced to me by Fuu I think via the Sunflower song :D it's the cutest game. 
Graphics...10/10 (hey I thought it was good) and Game Play...10/10!! They have heaps of modes you can play on...like Survival, Adventure...and a lot of side games/mini games...and also a Zen Garden you can keep flowers in. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales