An Early New Years Celebration

So yesterday my family and I went out with some family friends to celebrate an early Chinese New Years. I'm pretty sure the real Chinese New Years is not till February but because of everyone's busy schedules, we're celebrating it early (while everyone's in Sydney and not working).
And an asian dinner is not an asian dinner with alcohol (they always bring wine and they always bring Chinese spirits). The Chinese Spirit they brought has an alcohol percentage of 52% which is pretty high by my standards. And being the 18 year old that I am, they weren't so lenient on my "no drinking because I'm underage" policy. 

I'm not a big fan of spirits though and prefer to mix it with something sweet but asian dinners don't provide cocktails so they went down my throat raw. Burning all the way.
And the food was great. Lobsters, abalone, oysters, clams and mussel. I love my seafood so it was good for me but my grandma (who can't have too much seafood) it was a disaster. She basically stuffed her oyster on me. Normally it wouldn't matter because I love oysters but the ones they ordered were GIGANTIC (larger than my palm...maybe 20~25cm). I ended up not being able to eat anything else...and gave away my abalone >_>
Shoes of the Night. These Giovanni Valentinos have been with me through so, so much. I bought them in 2008 for my year 10 formal and they're still in decent condition. Okay maybe three years are not that much but to me it is.

And then there's always this bag :)

Anyway, it was a great night. A little windy but otherwise fantastic. Tennis tomorrow!! Can't wait :) exercise time!

2 comments:

Matt | January 23, 2011 at 12:24 AM

wowowowo model material
thats it im calling calvin klein

♥ Lorelei ♥ | January 23, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Wow, I love your bag! <3

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales