Gulliver's Travels and Afternoon Tea

Yesterday my friends (except Queenie and Annie who couldn't make it) went to Hurstville to watch Gulliver's Travels. Unfortunately (being the lazy person that I am), I forgot to bring Carmel and Delia's gifts forcing me to buy something spontaneous (from Typo) to use as a temporary gift. They had to wait for me and everything. I'm so sorry ><
The cinema was packed full of people but the movie was quite good. It was funny at least but I probably won't watch it a second time.
Hmm...let's see what else. Oh yes! Pictures :D

From left to right
Linda, Delia, Nicole, Cinney, Me and Carmel

We went to Ella's Patisserie for cake. Cinney tried to check us in on facebook with her phone but facebook didn't have Ella's Patisserie. So she checked us into Breadtop instead. LIES. But that will do =D Carmel thought it was quite random being checked into Breadtop. 
"Who eats at Breadtop?" she said. "I wouldn't sit down and eat at Breadtop." But everyone else has so she quickly took back her words :D

Fail photography moment.

Linda, Nicole and Delia ordered a mango cheesecake and Cinney and I ordered a tofu cheesecake. I didn't like mine that much but maybe it's because I ordered hot chocolate with mine and the sweetness overshadowed the cake. Nonetheless, I didn't enjoy it as much as Cinney did. 


Carmel ordered a cookies and creme cheesecake and felt special because it was the LAST ONE. But about 5minutes later a fresh batch of cookies and creme was brought out making her very sad...very sad indeed.


After Ella's, Cinney left us to go to the butchers...which Nicole misheard as 'bitches'. 


When we went up the escalators at Hurstville station, we had a race to see who would get up first. Delia and I took the stairs while the rest of the group took the escalators. Unfortunately, the escalator team won. 


Walking against the wind, we headed towards Linda's house. We all talked about how the road to Linda's is quite suitable as a set for a horror film. Mental note. 
I hid behind this building to try scare them...but only Carmel screamed >_>

Along the way, we discovered THE PATH TO NO WHERE. 
Starring Delia

We reached Linda's house and I tried to coax them into watching My Bloody Valentine but was interrupted by our asian-ness (we ended up spending two hours transferring movies we each downloaded to each other's hard drives). 

Nicole playing the violin while waiting for the movies to transfer.

Delia laughing at the electronic computer farts coming from the laptop

Nicole plunging to her death on Delia's iphone game.

We ended up watching Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (Nicole didn't like the gore in My Bloody Valentine) and we all complained about how the main girl (who was 14) was crazy. Then we talked about how cute the main guy is...but then Carmel told us he was married to someone 20 years older than him. I cringed. 
Anyway, the day went pretty well. It was very laid back and I loved it. Nicole gave me a lift home and I was really grateful =D beats having to catch the bus. 
T'was a memorable day.

4 comments:

Matt | January 12, 2011 at 3:21 PM

LOL twas

Matt | January 12, 2011 at 3:21 PM

loser :)

Matt | January 12, 2011 at 3:28 PM

i want to stroke your hair 8D

Amy | January 12, 2011 at 3:29 PM

i want a pipe fox D=

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales