Quick Update

What have I been doing during my off-days? Well I'm playing two PC games Spore and Fable. I bought them from EB Games during the boxing day sales period and I must say, they're so much fun.


 Spore especially, was my personal favourite. I know the game's been out since 2008, but I just started playing and it's got me hooked. 

Oh yeah, and I also started re-watching Dragon Ball Z...it's still as good as I remembered it to be. I remember the good old Cheese TV days where they had Sailor Moon from 7:00~7:30, Pokemon from 7:30 to 8:00 and Dragon Ball Z from 8:00 to 8:30...
It's good to be in touch with my childhood again =D

I use to love Vegeta and Bulma =) They're such a great pair.
Well that's all for now x]
Upcoming...
UTS/UNSW Opening Days
Terracotta Warrior Exhibition at the Art Gallery of NSW!!

7 comments:

Matt | January 3, 2011 at 10:15 PM

o ye fable so much fun LOL xD
cheeeeezeeeeeeeeeee tvvvv

Matt | January 3, 2011 at 10:15 PM

or cheez

JesuS | January 3, 2011 at 11:52 PM

every creature i make in spore.... somehow turns out to resemble a penis.... unintentionally too D:

but regardless, LEST PLAY ONLINE... >=D

Amy | January 4, 2011 at 1:45 AM

LOL O_O Nice shape xD
And...you can play online?!

Ray | January 4, 2011 at 1:56 AM

GOOD MORNING!!!
Spore is quite fun but it does get boring after a while since the objective is basically the same.

Amy | January 4, 2011 at 10:00 AM

I guess...it's alright. I play with different modes. Carnivore...Herbivore...Predator...Friendly etc etc =D

Anonymous | January 4, 2011 at 10:47 PM

HOW ARE YOU?!

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales