Angry, Very Angry

Okay, I haven't made a post like this in AGES and I thought I wouldn't need to after HSC and all. But seriously, I'm in an extremely bad mood these past few days mainly because of those around me. That's right. My parents.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything because I love my grandma very, very much. But I'm not the kind to show my affection or appreciation openly and she knows it. To me, actions speak louder than words.
But just lately, she's been nitpicking on everything that I do. Stuff like sleeping late (I slept at 12 these past two days because I was watching House. It's not even THAT late compared to other people.), eating in front of my computer (just during LUNCH) and walking around without wearing my slippers. Come on...who gets pissed off at me because I'm not wearing slippers?!

So yeah, I had an argument with her today...AGAIN and I asked her not to nitpick at everything that I do. And she replied, "Well, if you don't do anything bad then I won't have to nitpick". Well SORRY I'm not as perfect as you want me to be!

Okay, I know I can be a little unreasonable when I'm angry and sometimes a little tactless but she's equally so. She doesn't understand what I'm trying to tell her. She thinks that I want her to shut up and not complain about anything but that's not true! I just don't want her to make a big deal out of EVERY LITTLE THING I do that she doesn't like.

I know I shouldn't complain and that everything she tells me to do is for my own good. But it's really, really getting on my nerves and I feel like I'm gonna explode soon. I seriously thought about leaving home because I just can't cope with the stress. It just seems like she's always watching me unless I'm in my room with the doors closed. Oh yeah and another thing...she doesn't like it when I close the doors.
So yeah. I know this is probably not how it looks like from her point of view but then I wouldn't understand it anyway.

Don't get me wrong though. I still love her to bits.

2 comments:

Nelly | November 3, 2010 at 12:54 AM

sleeping past 12 is bad? id get killed if i was you since i sleep at 5 LOL dwwww grannies are all like that. give them hugs sometime and maybe sing some songs. thats what i do with my grandpa in china on the phone 8D

Amy | November 3, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Awwwwww that's so cute xD
My grandma complains about everything but ah well.
I'll give her a massage next time =D

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales