Sign Out Day and Watching Skyline


Since I haven't watched a movie in AGES...I decided to drag Matt to watch Skyline with me LOL after he posted the trailer on my facebook wall. It was great. Before that though, I signed out =) and got my yearbook  (which I'll share in another post). 
Basically, the movie was pretty...bad lol. I didn't like the ending and I felt like the directors and story writers could have done a better job with it. They didn't develop the plot enough but the idea was quite cool. Sorta like War of the Worlds but ah well.
Lily warned us not to watch it but curiosity got the better of me. The trailer looked good.


I took pictures of the interior. They renovated ages ago but I thought I'd take photos of it. Oh and I liked the carpet patterns haha xD


It's really, really colourful!
Right before this, I bumped into Leona and Steven and Steven's brother. They looked like a family! It was adorable haha. Leona said she was making a new food post on her blog but she wouldn't tell me what LOL. Gotta wait and find out tonight!


Oh and one of my packages arrived! Sorry I had to pixelate my address haha. 


My new turtle ring!! I love turtles =D gonna wear this everyyyy day!
Okay that's all. It's so hot I'm slopping on my chair instead of sitting on it =( ah well.
Dinner later! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales