Nail Day!!

Okay...today was suppose to be my sign out day but I can't be bothered getting one LOL! Instead, Queenie and I got out nails done at Venus Nails inside Westfield. Her aunty got us a good deal because she's a frequent customer!
It was sort of difficult taking pictures but I managed. Heck, typing this post was difficult LOL...
Here's a picture of Queenie prior to colouring LOL. Wolverine.


I forgot what we asked for but I think it's powder gel...and nail extension. These are extensions and no...it's no the length of the final product LOL. Still funny to look at. 


Now this is me trying to take a picture of my own hand. I got blue so it goes with my blue formal dress. We got glitter and sea shells...$45 quite worth it. Painful though...


So that's one nail. Oh did I mention I got a really violent lady to buffer my nail? Hurt like hell...it felt like...running your nails down a blackboard. I really wanted Queenie to feel my pain but she got another lady LOL. When I told her about this she said, "Yea I know...I saw what she did to you. The whole table was shaking..." and then added, "Beauty is pain"
True to the core.


Queenie's pink nails (before they buffered it into shape). They look cute =D


AND COMPLETE. After 2 tedious hours of pain (mostly me)...it's complete.
We were hungry because it was 1:05 and we haven't eaten...and both of us were paranoid that we're gonna break or scratch them. Went to nandos...and couldn't even hold the forks LOL.
Oh yeah...then the bathrooms. Let's not talk about it.

All in all. Painful, Tedious to sit through but worth every second of it (y)
Don't look at the picture...it looks nicer in real life because you can see the seashells.
Definitely recommend it. Venus Nails near Easyway at Hurstville Westfield!

2 comments:

AngieK | November 14, 2010 at 9:24 AM

oooh ! it's so pretty : D

Amy | February 1, 2011 at 11:29 PM

It is :D but its all dead now =(

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales