My Childhood Companions

Awwww, just thought of all the childhood television shows I grew up loving =) Here's a list of them now!!! Do you remember their names??

Hint: The Big Red Dog

Hint: He talks to lots of animals!




Hint: He has a big brother


Hint: "Meck Meck"

Hint: Uh...LOL Never liked this show


Hint: He has a shoe for a pet or something...


Hint: MUCH cooler than Toasted TV

Hint: She hates Ninny Poo




So how did you go? (Click for Intro)
Omg I loved this show...actually I use to love the books more! Read them in Year One =D

You know...that dog that keeps finding animals to talk to...

FROM PLAY SCHOOL! Okay..so I don't really know if Big Ted is the big brother or not...they have different fur colour but I just assume theyre related in some strange way...

Meck meck is the sound he makes with his horn beak thing...

I don't even know if anyone remembers this guy LOL. Use to think he was Caramello Koala.

They call him Kipper, Kipper the Dog. The Dog with the slipper, Kipper the Dog. 
For those sad people who don't know KIPPER!!!!!, here's links to episodes. You HAVE to watch it, BEST show EVER: 

Forgot their names but they were awesome =D

I love this girl.

2 comments:

crimson.tears | November 4, 2010 at 9:41 PM

MY NAME IS ANGELA, HEY HELLO.
WELCOME TO MY VERY OWN SHOW.
I`LL INTRODUCE MY FRIENDS TO YOUUUUUUU ..
oh no, it`s ninny poo ..


and that`s all i can remember off the top of my head. HAHAHA. =D.

Amy | November 5, 2010 at 3:22 PM

LOL!!!! I remember that song xD Best song ever.
I think it use to be my favourite show o.o

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales