Delia's 18th Bday Cruise

Yay! It's Delia's 18th Bday Cruise today =) And everyone got dressed up to attend. I'm so happy for her. My baby is finally growing into a WOMANNNN. 
So anyway, Oh yeah. We got Delia a hermit crab =D Yes...that was the present.

And a very nice picture from yesterday from Gary I think xD
It's got nice colours and everything so I stole it off his facebook album.
Blogspot won't let me enlarge it further without cutting Annie off so click to enlarge!!



Now for a recount of the day...

So anyway, I caught the train to Town Hall with Annie, Philip, Linda, Colin, Carmel and Nicole. And it was quite the train trip. Because we realised that none of us had a PEN to sign Delia's card! Annie and I had to go borrow a Water Taxi Guy's after we got to the Wharf. 


Here's Annie and Linda on the train =D 


Annie and I taking photos at the Wharf. I hate sun-in-eye. 


Yes I made them pose LOL. After we signed the card, we travelled to the Aquarium and played Big 2 there...as we waited for Cinney and Queenie of course!


Group picture after we met up with Delia. We took a video of Delia when she received the hermit crab but I'll upload that later :D


Queenie and I underneath the CHEST of Nico Mama LOL...
Here's a picture of Nico Mama's full body...


Sexy right? LOL...



And then we boarded the boat (celebrity style might I add?) and here's a picture of what I ate =D Nicole didn't like the red noodles but I LOVED it xD


And then we ate cake =D Delia's parents bought this really delicious passionfruit cake from Savoy. It was the best...I really want some now LOL.


More group photos!! Wow all girls o.o


Delia's super cute brother Jackson. Omg...he's gonna be so handsome when he grows older. No I am NOT a pedo.


Cinney looking awesome in white Sunnies! Omg babes you seriously look good in it!! Extremely sassy ;)
So this is the part when we decided to go karaoke. We walked to Green Box and spent...3 hours there. My throat is still sore. Unfortunately, Cinney, Carmel and Nicole had to leave after an hour :(


More photos! Come on...you should expect that from us by now!


We met a cute boot along the way and it kicked me. How rude. 



Here's the interior of the karaoke room we got. Room 30. We got 4 mics so that was good. Aftewards though, we went to this random Japanese place to have dinner. Some people went home but most stayed. We walked around EVERYWHERE to find a decent place. 



We got girl tables and guy tables. Here are the girls.


And the four boys LOL...they ended up playing cards...


And this was my dinner =D Black sesame ice cream!

So yeah...it was a brilliant day. Had lots of fun but my throats a little sore. Ahhh...this was a rushed post. But that's because I want it finished by 12. It's only 10:05 right now so blah. Time to wash up!

3 comments:

Sunny | November 9, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Nice recount babes :D Aww wish I could've stayed for black sesame icecream too!

Amy | November 9, 2010 at 9:40 PM

Omg...I wish you would have too :(
Remember how we use to go crazy over them?

Sunny | November 10, 2010 at 8:34 PM

YES! omg reading your other posts now hehe~

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales