Official Cruise

Ahhhh...to be completely honest...I enjoyed the Formal much better than this cruise. Partially because I had motion sickness on the cruise and because I hardly knew anyone there.
My hair clips mysteriously fell off while dancing so they werent properly clipped anymore...I got sand in my eyes and when I rubbed them my false lashes came off. I don't know how Queenie keeps them on for so long LOL.
Anyway, after the cruise, Queenie and Annie went home with Jess but I can't...since mums not home till 6. So I went off with people to spend some time in the city before I can go home.
A bunch of people went off to watch Harry Potter 7 so Matt and I followed. Unfortunately I slept through 3/4 of it. Abbb...I think I'll watch it again with Queenie and Annie.
After that, it was still too early to go home. So we went to Intergate...I think thats what it was called. The internet cafe below MacDonalds. And Colin etc were there playing...stuff. And there, I tried to sleep.
BUT they were so loud...I had such a hard time trying to block out the noise. Not just them...everyone there was loud. Sighhhh.
And then I got a fever...double SIGHHHHH
At 5, I decided to go home and Matt accompanied me. Got home at 6ish just in time to catch my mum.
The high heels killed my foot...literally. It's all red and bruised now.
And I'm running a 38 degrees fever.
Goodnight.

3 comments:

Matt | November 19, 2010 at 1:18 PM

and thats the end of that chapter

Anonymous | November 19, 2010 at 4:47 PM

The cruise was the bomb!

crimson.tears | November 19, 2010 at 10:28 PM

i loved the cruiiiiseeeee haha.

but;
awwwwhs hope you`re feeling better now and all =X.
take care !!! <3.

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales