Revisiting BHN


Okay so it's been a while since I visited BHN properly (I don't count it visiting when I'm just picking up my sister). A lot has changed...including the teachers. All the teachers I had (except some that I've never really talked to) were gone. It's a pity =(

But anyway, my sister (who's in kindergarten) had a performance today so my family and I went to watch her. While waiting for it to start, I wondered around the school grounds reminiscing about the good old days.

There's a lot of extra buildings that was never there before. Oh but Mr Sheen is still the janitor =D
It's nice seeing him again. I use to think he was the same Mr Sheen as the Mr Sheen from the kitchen cleaners brand.

I visited the 50th anniversary brick wall thing...I saw Grace's but I didn't see mine because I DIDNT BUY ONE! I was cheap...even then :(



Yay! Time for the BHN Gum Trees!!! I remember I use to call them Koala Trees. Haha, silly Amy Junior.


Okay so you might be wondering...what the hell is this? No, I'm not taking pictures of random pieces of cloth...it's the maxi dress I was wearing today. Apparently my grandma said that taking pictures of feet in this position is BAD LUCK because it looks like you're taking a picture in a coffin of your own body.
*shudders*
Okay...maybe it does look freakish. THATS WHY I CUT OFF PARTS OF THE FEET!!


So after Jamie's performance thing, we went to Meridian at Hurstville for Red Rice (I don't know what they call it in English). It was nice but my mum insisted that the Red Rice at Campsie is much better.


So yeah, basically that's my day. I walked around in wedges and they hurt my feet really bad so I came home early. Going swimming at Hurstville later! Yay!

Okay logging off now =D

PS: Here's a picture of Jamie in her Halloween costume. Okay, so it's not really a costume but she's suppose to be an Angel. Her wings fell off so she looks less like an angel in this picture.
I helped do her hair and I drew a wing on her left eye. I don't know if people can tell but I tried my best. My parents kept interrupting me while I was drawing so I had to restart about four times.


1 comments:

Matt | November 3, 2010 at 5:07 PM

sounds like a mad day man
farrrr almost forgot what you looked like
you and your sister look very pretty
especially your sister ;)
jks LOL
the wing looks really pro too
and woah who wears denim jackets these days
it looks good tho
you should ride a bike now 8)
AND YOU KNOW THAT ORDER YOU HAD AT MERIDIAN
thats the one i usually get xD
the sauce they have for that is so sick
i just get like 3 and pour it everywhere
FAR making me hungry
gonna have cereal

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales