Pain of the Month

So...I got a random high fever last night =( 40 degrees and rising...slept early because of certain reasons and guess what?! It's that time of the month again D:
I'm getting throbbing pains in my abdomen and the rain isn't helping. Let's hope the fever goes down before Delia's birthday thing tomorrow. I hate going out when I'm sick =/
My calf muscles hurt a lot for some reason and I haven't even been exercising or anything. Ah this sucks. I'm not complaining...I'm just whining. Okay, it's the same thing T_T
Never mind, never mind.

PS: My grandma is cooking intestines?! Wth...it smells funny :(

1 comments:

Sunny | November 6, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Love the new layout :D

I just read your recent posts like a stalker and now I'm here lol

Get better soon.. :( Sleep it off!

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales