Problems with Swimming Pools

Now I remember the reason why I hate going to communal swimming pools...

1. I hate it when you're swimming in the water and there's a mum swimming in front of you with her baby and suddenly you swim into a warm patch of water. I don't have to explain what the warm patch is...

2. The floor of the swimming pool toilets are all WET. You seriously have no way of knowing what substance it is. It can be ANYTHING. And I don't just mean water and urine....

3. I hate changing in the change rooms. Why? Because some asian mothers still bring their 8 year old sons into the change rooms. How am I suppose to CHANGE with that around?! 

4. You feel gross after getting out of the pool. Even after you shower, you still feel gross because you've already walked through that wet floor. See number 2.

All in all. I didn't enjoy my swimming trip. I swam 2 laps and ran out of breath. I went into the sauna but I sat too close to the heat thing and almost burnt my knee. I better shower again before I sleep.

Tomorrow! I'm getting my formal dress =) Cheers!

2 comments:

Carmel | November 4, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Well gee this sounds awfully cheerful of you. lol. There's a reason they put chlorine in the pools Amy.

Des Moines Professional Organizer | October 10, 2022 at 11:55 AM

Hi nice reading yyour post

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales