Star City Buffet & Teppanyaki


Wow, it's been ages since I last blogged :( So to make up for it, I'm gonna make an extra long (photo-packed) post covering 2 events :)
I'll start with the more recent one. To celebrate my extra late 18th birthday (August) due to HSC trials, I decided to take all my friends out to Teppanyaki. We went to Ichiban Teppan on Sussex Street =)
Carmel brought her plus one (her bf) and they were being cute the whole night. Sighhhh, happy couples these days LOL!
Our Teppan chef was really funny. He was Chinese and his name was Adrian. I thought he was pretty cool.
Although he did attack me with fried eggs during the dinner and in an attempt to dodge the flying eggs, I tripped and smashed into a pillar. Now I have a BLACK EYE with PURPLE BRUISES and swollen.
Yeah...
Delia taking a photo of me taking a photo of her.

I like this symmetry thing. Two eager boys juxtaposing two bored looking ones.
It would have been extra funny if everyone did the peace sign LOL

Feelup, Mak and Nolic...the bottle next to the wine glass was Sake...
I thought it was soy sauce LOL...
I was wondering...why are they drinking soy sauce?!

Jay Chau being a sexy beast. As usual.

Molis came really late and had a whole plate of food to herself. She even got extra chicken from the chef. But anyway, we walked to karaoke after. I chucked a small fit because I was getting a headache both from the eye and the pressure of deciding where to go. Yes yes, what a drama queen LOL. But we all went in the end.
And I'm glad Queenie, Jess and Annie came, even for a little...for me :)


So in the end...only Matt, Colin and Philip paid for the 2 hours. Towards the end, they started rapping Eminem. I didn't know he was white. Ahhhh

Philip's extreme hobo pose LOL
This is what happens when he cbbs :D

And then there's nolic sitting by himself...hogging the microphone.

So yes :D that's about it for the birthday thing =D


Star City Buffet

Now....time for Star City Buffet. This was on Saturday actually, but I didn't make a post about it. Basically our family was invited to the Garden Buffet at Star City and Kevin, Jamie and I took lots of photos. Mostly of him because he doesn't have a facebook profile picture and we wanted to get him one.

Seriously..even when he's serious, he looks like he's smiling LOL
The opposite of me.

I reckon he's thinking something along the lines of...I dunno. But his expression says everything.

This is like...he's BOSS pose. Mafia Boss. I dunno...I like the painting in the back :D It's called Vermillion.

Under the flash light, we compared white-ness...I won.

And of course, the unlimited dessert :D

All in all, it was a good day. On our way back home, my sister Jamie had a stomache and we all died because nasty smells consumed the car...yeah it was awesome LOL.

Okay that's it for now :D Lots more events planned in the coming few days. My eyes are still bruised...maybe I'll take a photo of it >:) But it's hideous. Really.

2 comments:

Ray | November 26, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Ohhh Star City Buffet?
Sighhh it's been ages since I've been to a buffet.

Elena Cole | February 26, 2022 at 9:34 AM

Thanks for writing thhis

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales