The Day It All Ended


DON'T FREAK OUT LOL.
I had no idea I looked so freaky wearing sunglasses and not smiling. Sigh...


After my last exam, mum took the family to Bankstown RSL Pizzeria Bellucci. They have the BEST pizzas EVER. Honestly, I love the decorations too.



Apparently they renovated the whole place so that it resembles an Italian street. Looks like it =D



The bad thing is I can't drink here or go to the gambling area since I don't have my driver's license yet. Even though I'm 18 already...so I better get one soon.
There were a bunch of Trinity people...I THINK... recognized some people there too but they were upstairs and I was on street level LOL. Time for food!


I swapped my sister for the purple plate. It's my favourite colour after all. She started crying...but I didn't give it back >:(


You have no idea how hard it was taking a picture of this cup...


The Popolo pizza with garlic, rosemary and olive oil...


The Dante pizza with salami, italian sausage and a bunch of other meat...my sister's favourite.
So yeah that's it. Tomorrow's sign-out day and I'm ready to receive my year book!! 
It's so good that HSC is over. I'm ready to party!!! FOR REAL!

3 comments:

Sophia | November 10, 2010 at 8:41 PM

WE HAVE THIS IN BANKSTOWN?!

Amy | November 10, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Inside the Bankstown RSL =D

Sophia | November 10, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Kay I am so going there. Thanks! :D

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales