Problems and Headaches

So there's a lot of things I want to complain about lately. And it's been a while since I complained about something in one of my posts. I thought that after HSC, nothing will bother me but I guess I'm wrong.
Firstly, the construction for my house hasn't progressed at ALL...and although the council has approved finally, we still have to wait until after Christmas for the construction to restart. And now they're complaining about this temporary shed (we keep stuff in it) that was constructed in our backyard...with scrap wood and doors lol. Apparently you're not allowed to build these things? I don't know...but it's kind of obvious it's temporary.
So now we have to pay $750 for it...what the hell.
Another problem is the rumpus room we built at the back (that we're currently living in). After the construction stopped, we needed a place to stay so he modified the interior (added a stove) so we can cook and stuff. But we're not allowed to add a 'stove' because then the house will be habitable. So the council's upset with that too.
But we sorta have no choice. Want us to live out in the streets?!
So these days, because of a lot of interruptions and stuff, we've been living around family friends and relative's house. I'm typing this at home of course, but this is really affecting me.
So much complaining is happening at home...my mum is upset with the council...my dad's in Canberra (for business) and I have a black eye. Fine...it's got nothing to do with anything.
But yeah...don't really want to be at home these days.
BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE.

1 comments:

Ray | November 26, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Awww...
:(
*pat pat*

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales