Smexie Legos, Tran...sports, Phone and BUNNY!


Before we get into photos of explicit nature...cough cough wink wink swim swim :D, lets talk about how I found my phone today! So Matt was nice enough to accompany me to Terant...Terant...Point? I dunno...the Veolia bus's head office to get my phone back =) THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME THE WAY!
So I found my phone :D I'll take a picture of it someday...
Anyways, today at school I talked to Ms Jospe about the EAS program...and I thought I might apply for that because of my circumstances. Ms Ruck convinced me to do another big art thing and I forgot to go History Extension at lunch time :/ bec
ause of the Tech vs St George dodgeball match. I assure you Mr Sheldrick that I did NOT have fun watching skirt-on-boys running around :(
But first of all, here's some pictures of my Major body of art (some sneak peeks).




Okay :D The St George Art Exhibition will be on September the
1st so come along :D
And now...*drumroll* for the California Girls!!




PS: NEW BATCH SALE @ twinsbellboutique

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales