Need Numbers!

So since I got a new phone and once again, my sim failed to transfer them...I need everyone's numbers again :(
I'm sorry if that's a bother but could you please text, email, msn, fax or simply comment your number? :D
That would be great >:)
Here's a cookie for your hard work.

Warning: The following food is rated R18+ and may contain nudity, course language or/and spastic psychological themes.



















On second thoughts...if spastic smiling cookie's not your thing, here's a flower.




















D: It's Sunflower Baby D: If it wasn't for the fact that I'm 18 already and risk sounding like a pedo, I would say, "Awww its so cute I wanna eat it up"
But since I'm 18...I say, "Awww its so cute I wanna eat"

2 comments:

Eric | August 7, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Woah...that cookie looks spastic alright..

Amy | August 7, 2010 at 3:37 PM

on second thoughts, it looks pedo O___O

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales