Objects in My Room Part III


Super Organized Alphabetically Ordered Drama Stash
These are only some of the more recent dramas. I started this when I was in Year 9 I think...and I have about four more cabinets of DVDs labelled like this :D
Before Architecture, my ultimate dream was to open a DVD hire shop. O_O I even made a logbook and everything but I have no idea what happened to it...Now it's just become a habit and I just like to tag everything...
I also have this thing where I HAVE TO ORGANISED EVERYTHING IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER! And for some reason I always think O comes before P...wait...it does. But that's not the point. This is probably the only point I get in the 'organisation' department though. I'm a really messy person :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales