In Search of Sofabed

Today I got up early to get to school. No, not for trials xD I had to go and deliver the train pass to Cinney babes. There was an industrial action thing going on with City rail and we didn't have to pay for a train ticket :D I almost...ALMOST...bought a ticket. But being the cheap girl I am, I didn't until the last possible second.

But yeah, after I got back to Hurstville, my mum dragged me to look for a sofabed for my grandma since she's gonna come soon, on the 27th of August (my sisters birthday!). YAY PRESENTS!

She's gonna live in the living room since the shack is so small. It's so annoying how they haven't even started building the house yet :(

Anyways, we went around Hurstville looking for the sofabed, then we went to Campsie and then Canterbury and then finally to Roselands. I was so tired after haha.

So now I'm back home and I'm watching this drama thing...
LALALA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales