Anxiety and Depression

So once again, I didn't go school today :/ I went to see the doctors...Dr Cedric Teo...and he's the nicest doctor I've ever met. I told him about what was bothering me and he suggested I should talk to the school counsellor or even a psychologist if I can take some time out to visit one. He told me I had anxiety and maybe even depression since I can't sleep at night and everything.

I got the medical certificates from him and he prescribed me medication to deal with it (something called Lexotan which contains Bromazepam). It can cause decrease to memory functions and coordination. But its not like it's gonna affect my coordination. haha. See...I can still joke.

I have to go and see him again on Monday after school though. I'm glad I talked to him. I feel much better now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales