Objects in My Room Part II


The cleaning continues...

Headless LV Bear
Yeah, it's quite freaky. I know I'm giving people the wrong impression. No this was not done by me :( I don't know how the body came off. Might be self-inflicted by the bear. I don't know. Maybe it needed a Lady Bear but couldn't find one. So the it beheaded itself and the body ran away to find its mate. It only needs the lower body to reproduce anyway...
Poor bear. I didn't know bears had a specified mating season D:
But this LV bear was a birthday gift from my cousin...I got it for my 16th birthday when my mum bought me my PSP...now it's decapitated.

I like to decapitate things. Unintentionally.

Oh...I just remembered where the body was. I found it inside my school bag when I went to Nandos...

Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales