Objects in My Room Part I

Okay...I was cleaning my room today and found some things that I thought was interesting...but you probably won't xD Yeah...they all have a meaningful history.... ..... .... not really :(
I thought to relieve boredom, I'll just randomly talk about things around my room...since I have nothing better to do right...T___T My mum is outside cooking and I'm just waiting to eat haha.



Mister Gorilla Man
Please ignore his rude posture. I only realised it was rather rude after I took and uploaded the photo :( Can't help it...the plushie just naturally sits like that...

I'm not a pervert...

No really I'm not...

Anyway...

My mum got it for me for my birthday. It's suppose to be a monkey (since I was born in the year of the monkey) but its so big I think it's secretly a gorilla.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales