Daffodils, Harry Potter, Grandma and Jamie's 6th Bday

Domo-kun celebrates Daffodil Day!
Wow! Today's been a LONG day! First of all, today's my sister Jamie's 6th birthday :) and also the day my Grandma's come to Australia from China. She finally got a permanent visa and is now applying for Australian citizenship YAY!
Anyways, today's Daffodil Day and also Harry Potter Mufti Day for us St Georgians. There were heaps of cool costumes. There were about three girls
dressed up as the Hogwarts Express, many dementors
and death eaters, Angie dressed up as a house elf, Sam dressed up in all yellow as a happy dementor (spreading happiness to all!) and Carmel as Bellatrix L
estrange. I made a movie poster of her too hehe :D For
the rest of us who dressed in normal casual clothes...well DUH,
we're MUGGLES!
I took a lot of photos today, but I can't upload them all because they're just such a bother. I'll upload them when I have the time!
After school today, I took my artworks to Paul's art workshop to
mount and he said he can get it to me before Monday...which is good :)
Matt got a new computer tower from Sunny's place except he called me an hour ago telling me it doesn't work LOL. Poor him :( he suffered so much.
Anyways, when I got home, I hugged my grandma :D I miss
ed her so much! She brought me a lot of pens and cute accessories too! We went to dinner at
Beverly Hills with my cousins and my dad's work partner
to celebrate Jamie's 6th birthday. We got a cake and everything, but it wasn't as aw
esome or as cute as the Puppy Cake mum got me for my birthday!
All in all, it was a lot of fun!Photo spam time!

Domo-kun finds a friend!


Carmel as the crazy *itch..witch.
BELLATRIX LESTRANGE!


Yours truly giving Bellatrix the old one two.



Jaime and Lyn as death eaters..dementors?
Honestly! What's the difference?!



Jamie's 6th Birthday.
Birthday kiss? Do we look alike?

That's it for now :D
Some more pictures to upload soon ;)

2 comments:

Caramel | August 29, 2010 at 8:54 PM

you and your sister are so cute together.

<3

Amy | August 30, 2010 at 8:47 PM

LOL! You make a sexy Bellatrix ;)

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales