Last Day as Seventeen


I woke up this morning to the sound of my dogs barking. I glanced at the clock and it was 10:32am...I cursed.
What a waste of a perfect morning :( It's my last day as a 17 year old kid as well...tomorrow I'll be 18 o_o I feel so old. But it's not the time to think about stuff like birthdays because I have two major exams tomorrow...Math and History Extension.
Yesterday my mum took me out to dinner...for a short while...and I cried a little on the car because I was stressed T_T How stupid.
Daddy got us four canaries from a family friend...three yellow ones and one gray one. They're so small...:(
Oh dear, I got sidetracked again.
But yeah...I gotta fight hard and do lots of past papers! Lots and lots and lots and lotzzzzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzz.

Hang in there baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales