Zzz BenRon party

I really don't like giving full recounts of what I did and stuff, but it seems like the only way I can remind myself of what and when things happened.
<- One of the only pictures I took that day. It's the ferris wheel at Darling Harbour x]
- ♥ -
So yesterday I went to the city for Ron and Ben's birthday outing thing (their bday was a while ago tho...).
I had tutoring in the morning and the trains were cancelled due to construction so I got picked up.
Oh yeah, I got treated wedges by Phil. We went to Coffee Club with Colin and Kai-Jun. Then we waited for Shaneye because she had work :)
Then we caught the express bus to Central =]
We were late.
Originally we were all gonna watch Terminator (which I've watched already) but since we were late, we changed the movie to The Hangover (which I've also watched).
It was funny the second time around nonetheless. Oh yeah, we chucked popcorn at Ron's direction because we were sitting behind him :)

Okayy so after the movie, Colin and stuff came and we all got ushered to go sing karaoke. We kinda walked around pretty aimlessly after we found out the karaoke place was full (can i also add it was kinda raining?) But we found a good place after. EVERYONE was shouting and singing, that was heaps fun x]. Pity it was only for an hour.

Oh yeah, of course, we almost got busted by the karaoke people because alcohol wasn't allowed in the rooms and cruisers were being mixed with juice under the table.. some people got pretty tipsy too. So the drinks (or at least some of them) got confiscated x] but we still had a great time.
The stuff didn't taste like alchohol at all, probably because it was mixed with pineapple juice and pineapple already has a weird taste to it :S o ew, I just remembered...some of it got split on the table and things got pretty sticky (hand sanitizer to the rescue :)

Hmm lets see...then we went to Akaneya, we ate and we were all gonna go home except someone suggested we all bum around in Darling Harbour.

Let me just clear things up, even though I wasn't tipsy, I almost fell into the ocean =.= BUT it wasnt my fault because it was dark and the steps next to the water actually LOOKED like steps. I wasn't the only one who thought they were steps tho, they really just looked like...steps. But yeah, I stepped in this gap and I fell in. But, I didn't FALL IN fall in...if you know what I mean.
So for the second time, we decided to go home...but instead, we all walked into Galaxy World and hung around for...20minutes. So much for going home @_@ but I didn't mind since my parents werent home anyway.
Oh one funny thing that kept going on was when Philip kept trying to terrorise people (stealing bag straps and wallets etc.) And I'm glad Irene was there, she made things so much better since I had a girl to talk to =D)

So when we finally decided to go home, it was already 9:30ish...we all caught the bus back to Hurstville...Okay, so it was pretty fun. I was tired and I felt like dropping dead, but it was fun. Except the thought of having to study for my English assessment and my math the next day...wasnt fun.
But I was studying before I got distracted by this.
So now, back to it...and HOPEFULLY ill do well tomorrow. In my english assessment that is.
Oh *groan* I don't really want to...but my friends are gonna flame me if I tell them I've been procastinating again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales