Thinking Things Over

I've decided to start a more private blog so that I can angst about my life and everyone in it. I don't think my friends appreciates me complaining about life all the time so I'm going to congregate all the whinging and complaints here. Of course, not everything I talk about is gonna be negative and depressing.

I reckon, I have reached a critical turning point in my high school life. I can sort of see why people call high school the best years of your life, but really, its not all its cut out to be. Despite what people might think, I actually do want to be a good person. I want to be a good friend, I want to do well at school and I want to be able to (as some would say) bring 'sunshine' into peoples lives.

Today's Friday and its the last day of our school week. It is also, the 1 month of my relo with my bf. Has it really been a month already? I thought he'd forget, but he didnt. That...surprised me...in the good way :) but the rate our relationship is going is still kinda...bothering me.

Speaking of yesterday, we had the Sydney Boys Teritary Evening and it was probably one of the most dreadful yet memorable nights of my life. It's a night I'll never forget.

Phil and Rick decided that even though they weren't invited, they'll show up regardless at the Syd Boys Info Evening (they didnt really end up checking our IDs or anything so that was okay). I'll just quickly recap the 'highlights' of the night:
- We almost got run over by a car (3 times)
- I was owned by Phil's bag >_> (dam gravity)
- We missed our stop thanks to the brilliant idea of lets follow the Syd Girl and get off when she gets off except the Syd Girl wasn't going to the Tertiary evening...she was going home.
- We got wet because it was pouring and we had to share 3 umbrellas between 6 people
- We got crappy pamphlets (some people just got pamphlets so they can get the free tote bag)
- We scabbed all the USYD's snakes :) (despite glares)
- We were ignored by 5 buses that were suppose to stop at the stop we were waiting at
- We got body-soaked by tsunami-sized waves >< (LITERALLY body soaked, head to toe)
- We got Gloria Jeans and Annie didnt finish her small even after I finished my regular

Yes, apart from being wet, cold and pretty frustrated, the rest of the night was in fact... quite enjoyable :)
So thats about it...this is probably the longest post thing I've ever written. So now...to get some shut eye, before waking up for tutoring tomorrow at 9am.
After tutoring tho, I'm gonna go to the city for Ron and Ben's party right after...hope it doesnt rain tomorrow T_T
PS: I still havent STUDIED FOR MATHHHHH!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales