quarantined

So I sit here in my chair, not at school, in my pjs and coughing my lungs crazy. I feel awful @_@ I actually miss being in school. I'd rather be sitting in front of Ms G doing my Jap speaking test then in my room right now with a sore throat. Awful, awful feeling. A little of me dies everytime I cough. It's like my lifeforce's being ripped out of my body.
Yes...so that's all for now, I still have the whole day ahead of me =.=

joy oh joy

Oh yes...I only got 2 hours sleep last night D= I watched Grudge 2 by myself because I was bored...and then the pranks came...AGAIN. Far out and they made me doubly scared. I spent an hour trying to barackade my broken window up after that...and another hour trying to get to sleep :'( it was so scary.

AND OMG!! I just went online and found out that Michael Jackson died of a heartattack in LA yesterday o.O WhYYYYY???

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales