death shall befall me

hehehe...I knew this would happen, but strangely, I don't really care anymore. My math ext. test is tomorrow and I haven't finished my revision sheets yet D= gonna fail ~ (avatar courtesy to Cinney <3)

Today, after psychology, my mum told me she cant be bothered cooking so we ate out. I was going to buy fish balls from Bubble Juice, but they ran out >_> made me borrow money off Queenie and Cinney for nothing. Got back heaps late and now I'm not motivated to study.

On the lighter side, I have I Was Wrong by Am2Pm in my head right now. I just kinda like the lyrics x] and I was singing again, in the shower o.O nooooo now I won't be able to stop =.=

Fav bit:
I needed time to see
What we were meant to be
And now I know I need
You in my life girl
Days are passing by
I still I wonder why
How could I ever give you up
Girl I was wrong
I'm singing this song
And I need you in my arms
'Cos you got that good luck charm
Girl I was wrong
I'm singing this song
And I need you in my arms
'Cos you got that good luck charm
That good luck charm

Broken Heart by Donnie J is pretty good too, so is Vanessa Hudgen's Say Ok (yes, I like Vanessa Hudgens, do you have a problem?) xD I'm in the mood for emotional music atm, so I'm gonna go through my playlist for slowjams and emo music :)

Okay fine. Sorry, that was just an excuse to procastinate...I better go..back to my education :)

PS: we watched United 93 today for English, it's about the plane United 93 (the only plane out of the four that didn't hit its target on September 11 2001 which was the White House). It's such a depressing movie :(

[Edit: I'm sorry, I'll go work soon but...TRANSFORMERS TWO IS OUT TODAY!!! MUST....WATCH...IT...SOON @_@]



0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales