Doom you assessments!

Okay, my brain refuses to study so I'm gonna take a little break. Monday marks the beginning of our assessment week with our first English assessment task in less than...12 hours o.O And I even went to watch a movie this morning with matt o.O Land of the Lost, it was pretty lousy.
I really should be studying my Othello, but I can't. My head is too full of deception, jealousy and racial motifs (for those who don't know...they're the themes of Othello).

Monday - English Othello Assessment
Tuesday - Math test D=
Wednesday - nothing (I'm gonna take a slight break here)
Thursday - Math Ext test (this is the test I'm REALLY stressing about D=)
Friday - Japanese Speaking Test (I have to do it at lunch x[ )

I so can't wait for this week to be over...then I can party all night and watch HOUSE or something. Still have my psychology test and my ancient history oral presentation the week after, but I totally have those under control.
What makes it worse is knowing that Syd Tech's gonna have their ski camp on this week. So while they're off having fun in the snow, we're stuck here studying out butts off :( How depressing is that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales