Okay swine flu, you win!

It's official. I have a sore throat :(

Last night, my throat started feeling sandy and I thought to myself 'oh no...not this again!', and in an attempt to salvage my health, I swallowed down 3 vitamin pills hoping it would go away by morning. I really don't want a sore throat D=

But no, my throat betrayed me. This morning, I couldn't even talk.

I was expecting this...I mean, I reckon I did pretty well holding out for so long. All my friends have gotten sick already and I managed to stay immune. After getting drenched on Thursday and not getting sick I thought to myself, "YES! IN YOUR FACE SWINE FLU! NOTHING CAN TAKE ME DOWN!"

Uhh...well I'm sorry swine flu. You win. I underestimated you.

But it's no wonder I'm sick. My mum and my sister are both sick (and coughing) and we live under the same roof.

But I feel fine (no runny nose, no dizziness) and hopefully I will be fine by tomorrow. I'll just swallow another hundred vitamin tablets and drug myself with panadol :) maybe throw in some aspirins too.

Oh yeah...and thanks to everyone in my house being sick, we've already finished 3 boxes of Strepsils. That's 108 individual Strepsil tablets to the ratio of...sorry, all the math studying is getting to my head :(

Oh yes, the math test today went well x] it was pretty hard...so I'm worried about the 3 unit test...cause its gonna be harder @_@ but since it's on Thursday and I don't have any tests tomorrow, it's time to PROCASTINATE :L

Tomorrow night, I'll probably be posting about how stressed I am and how I wished I studied a bit tonight. But that's for me to worry about tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales