Let's be friends

Okayy...so I ended things with Victor today cause things weren't working out for us. We don't really talk much, we don't see each other much and for the past week I've been rethinking about our relationship. Maybe we started going out a little too early...maybe he asked a little too early...or maybe I said 'yes' a little too early. I don't know, but I know this isn't what I want...its better to just end things now, when we are still friends.

And he was pretty cool with it. He said its been bothering him as well how little we talked. He didn't try to make me feel bad at all. He said he was glad that I brought this up first.

Ladies first...right x]?

So now we're friends :) I think it's better that way...it's easier for the both of us x]

And just an update on school: I finished my English Othello assessment task today :) It went pretty well, except I didn't really know what I was writing :S I just kinda bluffed my way through the whole test. 2U Math test tomorrow, have to studyyyyy!!! D= My trig. is so crap.
Oh yeah, and I got hit by 2 tennis balls today during tennis =.= tennis is such a dangerous game

[Edit: Oh yeah...my dad is going to Melbourne again for work :( I'm very worried...he's always going to Melbourne now. I don't want him to get sick and catch the swine flu >< I hope he comes back safe.]

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales