How I got sick on Saturday

Okayy I'm officially sick :( my fever climbed up to 39.7 yesterday, horrible horrible experience!
Yes...well a recap of what happened yesterday:

So we had dr du english yesterday at 9 in the morning (we had to go to room 8 because the techs were being squished into our class). They stole our usual spot in the front of the class >:(
So yea, it was just phil, ron, ben, bryan, alvin and vincent (yes! i got the names right). Oh yeah...I didn't bring my homework so Helen gave me a dirty :(
Then we watched an episode of Frontline (this weird satire about news teams behind the scenes) and the lesson passed heaps quickly.
So then queenie, jackie and i went to eat at maddys (we go there heaps now) and we ordered a lasagna (yummm). It was about the size of an iphone =.= and we had to divide it by 3. It was such a ripoff ($18.50). Then Jackie left to buy glitter and we walked her to the station.
After she left, Queenie and I went off to morning glory and phil decided to come and join us. We walked around aimlessly for a bit until queenie and I decided to go to our 'laughing spot'. We sat there for about an hour until the others came (they kept calling to ask where we were and phil's reply was always: 'we're still here, havent moved').
It was Christina's bday so we all went to First Taste to have lunch but since queenie and i already had lunch (kinda), i just order a durian paste thing. DURIAN IS NICE, but colin and jin fully made a fuss about it >_> said its disgusting and it smelt like cow pee o.O phil gave me a disgusted look, only rick seemed to like it. Queenie and i couldnt believe it...
So later, after the durian, i ordered a black sesame paste (since i was hungry). Queenie had to go Du for math so I walked her to du. Then i walked up to the cinemas and phil and colin came up shortly after...
We watched Year One (it was heaps funny and random) but like...I started feeling dizzy and sick towards the middle of it. After the movie, colin and phil decided to wait for my bus with me (BIG MISTAKE). The bus never really came and we waited for 40minutes in the cold (and colin+phil made up pickup lines). They became very impatient and when benny walked past we asked him if he wanted to wait with me instead (he said we can walk but i didnt want to walk) . I don't think colin will ever want to be 'a gentleman' again.
Yes..so I called up my dad and he said he'll pick me up. SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT FROM THE BEGINNING. Okay..so I got home...and my fever came D= went to the hospital when it hit 39.6
And I slept at 8 :)


Okay so that was yesterday...a hectic day.
As for today...fever's gone but i still have that massive headache D= okayy, gonna sleep now

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales